Earl has a various serious infection in his leg, and I have just now gotten home Friday 7:00 pm from being at the hospital(s) with him since Tuesday evening. He is going to have surgery tomorrow that will involve washing away the infected skin, and tissue etc and may also involve changing of some of the movable parts of his prosthesis. After the surgery he will recover in hospital and then hopefully chemo will resume. He will be on IV antibiotics for 6 weeks and then there will be a wait to see if any more infection surfaces, if so we will likely be traveling to Toronto. I am exhausted to say the least.
Earl is at the Concordia Hospital and will remain there until he has recovered from the surgery.
Please keep us in your prayers. This has been a very tough week, as my dear mom passed away on the 22nd.