His Journey with Cancer

Congratulations to this years NHL Alumni Ace Bailey Award for Courage our man Earl!!!!!

Darby and I (along with 26 others) were there to accept the award for him. It was a grand event, but could never compare to the grandness of Heaven.

Jul 27, 2007

Home at long last!

We arrived home on Wednesday evening, and after spending over 1 hour on the airplane (due to a back up of planes because of thunder) were greeted by friends and family. Earl had the lady from air canada, stop the wheelchair so that he could walk on crutches toward everyone. He was very proud and very happy to see everyone.
We are definetly happy to be home and I think Darby is pretty happy too. I don't think he will want us to go away again, any time soon. Sauer was happy to see us and surprisingly did not, I repeat did not jump up on Earl. The air conditioning was not working so Darby and I slept downstairs. Earl doesn't mind the heat so he slept in his own bed, with a fan. The next day, Bill came over and had our air conditioning working in no time, but it took until this morning to feel like it had cooled down. I h ave some pictures to put on, but have to get caught up around the house before I can take the time. Love Debbie & Earl
Earl can have visitors and phone calls!!!!!

1 comment:

samflan733 said...

Earl!! So Happy to hear you guys got home safe! Thanks so much for the message on my care page! I Hope your chemo goes well this week! Its kinda funny were both in at the same time for chemo, except im having the methotrexate. I hope you feel fine during yours! How is your leg?? Are you walking any better? Im sure you are! Your a very strong guy! Good luck this week! I hope to talk to you soon! Love, Samantha


Getting to know Earl

Getting to know Earl
Earl and the Kickers

Earl's Trip To Minnie

Earl's Trip To Minnie

Checking out the New Guys

Checking out the New Guys
Earl and Paul Lapolice

Earl Cook

planning block

Friend Connect